Passionate about road safety? Interested in changing behaviour and making a difference to safer roads? IAM RoadSmart is one of the largest providers of Drink Drive Rehabilitation courses across England and Wales and it is looking for contract trainers to deliver classroom based courses in the Greater Manchester, Kent and London areas. These courses offer convicted drink-drivers a reduction in their ban following successful completion. You will be responsible for delivering a quality programme, ensuring that the objectives of both clients and IAM RoadSmart are met. The following link will give you more information about the course www.iamdra.org.uk. If you are interested please submit your CV to Sarah Fisk, IAM RoadSmart driver education and development manager, by emailing Sarah.Fisk@iamdra.org.uk or call her on 07703 718900 for an informal chat. To read more about this opportunity and the experience required please click here.
You will be responsible for delivering a quality programme, ensuring that the objectives of both clients and IAM RoadSmart are met.
- Structured and focussed style with the ability to ensure that specific course objectives and milestones are met by all clients
- Ensure compliance with course timetable (delivered in 3 separate sessions)
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to promote positive client participation and engagement
- Good organisational, planning and preparation skills
Qualifications – preferably one of the following
- Nationally recognised qualification in delivering training to adults, such as PTLLS
- Ascentis Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Substance Misuse
- Edexcel BTEC Award and Certificate in Working with Substance Misuse, Levels 3 and 4
- City and Guilds Award and Certificate in Working with Substance Misuse, Levels 3 and 4
- City and Guilds Community Justice Award in Drug and Alcohol Services
- OU/FDAP Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Alcohol & Substance Misuse Specialism)
- You get the opportunity to make a tangible difference to UK road safety
- You will receive payment of £400 for each 3 day (16 hour course) delivered
Please indicate which of the following towns you would be willing to cover: Blackburn, Blackpool, Burnley, Carlisle, Kendal, Lancaster, Penrith, Preston, Workington, Manchester, Bolton, Altrincham, Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Wigan.