Are you passionate about improving KSIs on our roads? Interested in changing behaviour and making a difference to safer roads?
We are one of the largest providers delivering Drink Drive Rehabilitation Courses across England and Wales. As we prepare to return to some normality following the COVID-19 situation we are looking for contract trainers to deliver classroom and online courses.
These courses offer convicted drink-drivers a reduction in their ban following successful completion. You will be responsible for delivering a quality programme, ensuring that the objectives of both clients and IAM RoadSmart are met.
• Structured and focussed style with the ability to ensure that specific course objectives and milestones are met by all clients
• Classroom management experience
• Ensure compliance with course timetable (delivered in three separate sessions)
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to promote positive client participation and engagement
• Good organisational, planning and preparation skills
• Basic computer skills
Qualifications – preferably one of the following:
• Nationally recognised qualification in delivering training to adults, such as PTLLS
• Ascentis Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Substance Misuse
• Edexcel BTEC Award and Certificate in Working with Substance Misuse, Levels 3 and 4
• City and Guilds Award and Certificate in Working with Substance Misuse, Levels 3 and 4
• City and Guilds Community Justice Award in Drug and Alcohol Services
• OU/FDAP Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Alcohol & Substance Misuse Specialism)
If you do not have the stipulated qualifications training will be considered for the right candidate.
• Laptop or similar
• You get the opportunity to make a tangible difference to UK road safety
• You will receive payment of £400 per course (2.5 day course – 16 hours learning)
Click here for more information about the course.
If you are interested please submit your CV to Sarah Fisk, Driver Education and Development Manager by email or call her on 07703 718900 for an initial and informal chat.