We’re starting up again – slowly!
Sheffield Advanced Motorcyclists (SAM) is very pleased to announce that our advanced motorcycling services will resume on the 15th June 2020. All activities will be subject to the following guidelines:
- Observed rides will commence with priority given to existing Associates. Any bikers wanting to do an advanced riding course can sign up and will be allocated their own Observer as soon as possible.
- Observers should complete ‘check’ rides either with each other or the Chief Observer.
- The Guidance Secretary (Alan Yates) will allocate new Associates to Observers and re-allocate any Associates whose Observers remain isolated.
- Where possible, Observers should meet their Associates at a suitable venue away from Meadowhall Retail Park. However, Individual Observers can still meet their Associates at Meadowhall Retail Park.
- Any Group rides should contain less than 6 riders.
- SAM Committee representatives will be available, at 9am every Saturday, to extend a warm welcome to any bikers wanting to find out more about advanced motorcycle riding and answer any questions.
- At any meet-ups make sure that you follow personal hygiene and social distancing guidance to keep everyone safe.
As always ALL SAM members should continue to show their advanced riding skills and use their advanced roadcraft knowledge throughout any rides they make.
Stay healthy & ride safe.