Becoming a National Observer
The process of becoming a national observer(NO) for is as follows:
- Prospective NO candidates must:
- have their riding assessed by their team leader
- have their interpersonal and observation skills assessed by their team leader
In order to commence the process:
- the group or local observer should express an interest to their team leader, who will check they meet the criteria.
- TL will assess riding and interpersonal/observation skills.
- the member then needs to complete the NO application form which should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The secretary will then take it to the committee for approval prior to the observer commencing the NO process. This form will then be forwarded to IMIqualifications@iam.org.uk indicating the committee’s approval of the application.